Ipunk blog

Friday, April 15, 2011

Taylor Lautner Talks Fame - "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn"

With filming about to wrap up on "Breaking Dawn," the last flicks in the "Twilight" franchise, Lautner knows he's going to have some free time on his hands and said the thought of it is a bit daunting.


"To be honest, I'm pretty scared because whenever I finish filming a movie and I go home and just have time to relax, I wake up and I'm like, 'What am I going to do today?' " he explained. 

"It's so weird not having to wake up at 5 a.m., go to work, come back. It's a weird feeling, so I'm excited but also a little nervous. I might go a little crazy. Got to start getting into that art and stamp collecting," he joked.

Check out everything we've got on "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1."

For young Hollywood news, fashion and "Twilight"

Watch Kristen Stewart Unseen Hot Videos 

No comments:

Post a Comment