Ipunk blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ashley Tisdale Poses N*de in Allure: Good Way to Prove She's a 'Woman' Now?

 Ashley Tisdale is best known for her roles in Disney's "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" and the "High School Musical" movies, so it's easy to get the impression that she's still a youngster.


But the truth is, she's 25 -- the same age as Lady Gaga, and two years older than Rihanna. She wants to have a little fun, too.

That's why she took it all off for a photo shoot for Allure magazine, and wasn't afraid to bring her mother along with her.

"I'm 25, almost 26, but people think of me as much younger because I look young. Being in this shoot was me saying, 'I'm not just the young girl everybody thinks I am. I'm actually a woman,'" she told Allure.

But stripping down to her birthday suit really the best way to prove she's all grown up?

Beautiful Ashley Tisdale Uncensored Hot  Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment