Ipunk blog

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Nicolas Cage ARRESTED, Dog the Bounty Hunter to the Rescue

There are two things you don’t do to the cops…1:Tell them that your name is Anastasia Beaverhausen and you are Russian royalty so they need to let you stroll in peace. 2: Double Dog Dare them to arrest you. Nicolas Cage never got the memo and broke one of those rules.

Nicolas Cage was arrested on Saturday for 1 count of domestic abuse and 1 count of disturbing the peace. Word is that he got Snooki drunk in New Orleans and dared cops to arrest him after he and his wife had an argument. A cab driver saw Mr. and Mrs. Cage in a screaming match and said that he saw Nicolas grab her arm. Police arrived and attempted to talk him into going home. That didn’t sit well with him and he got shouty with the authorities and yelled, “Why don’t you just arrest me?”

A bond of $11,000 was set and Cage was released around 11:20 AM PT. Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife bailed him out of the slammer. Can’t explain that one, but the song “Friends in Low Places” comes to mind. Beth Tweeted a sentiment post release…

“My guy just walked out of the jail damn new Orleans 8 hours holy cow that’s a lot of time to Process one guy.”

He released a statement about not making any statements about his involvement to E! News. Dog also elaborated on the story by calling Nic “his client.”

“Media from around the world have been requesting interviews with me today after reports surfaced about my posting a bond for actor Nicolas Cage in New Orleans.”I am a truly dedicated fan of Mr. Cage and will not be granting any interviews about my client as I wish to respect his privacy. I performed my duties as a bail bondsman and not in connection with our show. This is what I do for a living. There are two sides of my job: I release my clients after they have been arrested; and pick them up if they don’t show up in court. I do not believe the latter will be the case for Mr. Cage.”

No comments:

Post a Comment