Ipunk blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Emma Watson talks kissing Rupert Grint

Click to Maximize
Emma Watson has revealed that even though she had forever to prepare for it (who didn't see the Hermione/Ron romance in Harry Potter coming?), she was more nervous about her on-screen kiss with Rupert Grint than she was about the one with Daniel Radcliffe.
"Dan and I could sort of have a laugh about it", Emma explained. "Whereas Rupert's a bit more quiet so I didn't really know what he was thinking, which made me a bit more nervous. So kissing Rupert was probably weirder actually. Dan wasn't so bad."

But she managed to get through it somehow.


Click to Maximize

"I just had to remind myself  I am an actress, I am Hermione, this is a role, but it was really hard. We just have so much history together. They are like my brothers," she said.

Harry Potter Emma Watson Unseen Hot Videos

Harry Potter Emma Watson Unseen Hot Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment